Saturday, January 31, 2009

Thanks Doreen for being a special delivery..

Yes, I was napping when you stopped by. You brought so many goodies to enjoy, and the carnations are so pretty. They are on of my favorite flowers. Maureen explained how you became the florist purchaser. She and I share the same value: being thrifty with our monies.
They charge as much as the flowers. That's rediculous. And the goodies are very good. Even though they are Steelers!

Today started out slow but has ended up being a nice day. Considering I had a terrible night for sleep. I think tonight will be much better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jane,

I feel the same about flowers. I never let Paul buy them for me, except maybe some carnations. We love a good buy, huh?

I'm honored to be your "sister in survivorship". Thank you for mentioning that. I hope you have a great day and stay very comfortable.

Love you! Ann L.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane,
I enjoyed getting the flowers for Moe and it was Ann who put together all the Steelers goodies from our Old Main gang to you! Thanks to Ann's husband, we both made it to your house and snuck in to leave the surprises!

I hope your Sunday is going well. Thinking of you every day and sending my love.

Doreen

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane,

Hope you are having a better day today, and geting to enjoy a break in the cold weather. It sure is nice to see and feel the sunshine! I am thinking about you!

Love You.
JoAnn S.

Thanks to the angels with a special delivery for Jane!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane,
Missed you in church today. I figured you didn't get a good nights sleep. Probably a good idea you missed today....extra long.. Hope you are enjoying the nice day today. Thinking of you. love ya
becky