Thursday, January 15, 2009

Jane the funny one tonight.........

I just got a phone call from Pretty Patty and she told me what Jane told a doctor that went into her room and asked what she was having done tomorrow. Leave it to Jane....She told him she was having breast implants and a penial implant. She is too funny...I wouldn't have thought of it in the first place, never mind saying it. Good for you Jane. We will all be saying a prayer for you tomorrow and know you will come thru with the grace you always show. We all love you very much.................
Eileen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

only jane....she is such a gal!! She made me laugh. Wishing you good thoughts and prayers for tomorrow. You know 'the mouth' told everyone and anyone who would listen to be praying for you. Everyone from school and outside sends their prayers and thoughts. So much love to send to you tonight. love ya
becky

Anonymous said...

many thoughts and prayers your way...
m wish

Anonymous said...

home late tonight from being with Rick in Pittsburgh. He has been moved to Southside UPMC. I keep reminding him of the things you told me last week, jane. MOVE THAT BUS!!!!!

I am just heart-broken to hear of you being in hospital and facing yet another surgery. I've asked my self in the past few days..."how have we arrived at this mess(concerning Rick)?"....and then i think of you..and the courage and dignity in which you have handled this wicked illness you battle. You have shared so much, so openly. an overused statement by me, but one that I truly mean...YOU AMAZE ME.

Praying for a successful procedure tomorrow and a recovery that can be as painless as possible.

Friday, June 5th, you and Barry and Rick and I are going to Wilmington High School's commencement to watch our kids graduate.

warm hugs....linda f