Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"A MUCH BETTER SLEEP"

and a great big thank u for those who gave sleep energy to Jane and she just told me she slept much better! Already had the 5:30 am CHEST XRAY machine roll into her room. Had mentioned last night when Tim visiting she might go home today.Barry worked last night. Her voice sounded with minimal shortness of breath, oxygen with water moisture going, and the usual morning phlegm being coughed up. I told her I would catch up with her later. adios moe

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning! Glad to hear of your better sleep, Jane. What is a cxr machine? Glad you might get to come home today. Home is where the heart is....as they say. Much love.. linda f

Maureen said...

Mom (Pat Salmen) would like to send Jane a card. Would you mind providing me with her home address? My email address is mgraney@swsix.com.

Jane is in our thoughts and prayers each and every day. I know from watching my mom, what a fight this can be. Tell Jane to stay strong. She is a true inspiration for my mom.

Maureen Graney (the other Mo) :)

Anonymous said...

just hit me...cxr...must mean chest x ray machine? linda f

Anonymous said...

HI JANE.. I just got off the phone with you and you did sound a little better than you did yesterday. I am glad Tim gave you the hug I sent on his text. LOL I hope you get to go home today to your own bed, jammies, and just your own smells. LOL I certainly know that feeling being in the hospital so many times myself. I think you all day long and I know you can feel it. I love you, Barry and Timmy. He will always be Timmy to me. LOL I can remember when he was young and you lived in NY and we went to a Bob's Store and he kept running under all the clothes racks and we couldn't find him. LOL He will kill me for that one...Love you
Eileen

Anonymous said...

Jane -- You're always in my thoughts & prayers. Hope you get home today! Love, Terri