Friday, January 16, 2009

I'M LOST FOR WORDS RIGHT NOW!!

Jane's surgery started later than expected. Finished 4 ish. Just spoke to Barry and I am lost for words-MULTIPLE TUMORS-He says he has pics he will send to show what he means. Original plans as Jane might be vented were not to see her tonight to upset her as sometimes u are awake when tubed-last year it was sad when Barry and I saw her tubed after the original chest resection. I know we must now all be strong for Jane,Barry,and Tim as the road ahead will be challenging. Right now we are so upset. adios moe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moe
We all are just waitig to know what to do. Please let me know. I won't go see her until she is ready for company. Out of town tomorrow but able to be reached by cell at any time. Eileen has my number. My heart breaks for her and Barry and Tim. Just know that we are keeping you all in our prayers. keep in touch
love
becky

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane:

Like your sister, I am literally at a loss for words. And at times like these I turn to the Lord for guidance.

Isaiah 41:10:

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."

JK

Anonymous said...

Hey to Jane and her family, few of you know me. I'm a friend who is NEVER at a loss for words.....
Be strong in the Lord and be of good courage your mighty Commander will vanquish the foes. Put on the armour the Lord has provided, place your defense in His unfailing grace. Just be strong. Becky Rosengarth

Anonymous said...

In my constant prayers always. Will send cards and prayers...
Love and prayers,
bj