Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I just got off phone with Jane....

She just called me and asked me to post for her. She said the chest tube was going to come out today. She also will be going into a regular room some time today. She asked that she have no visitors as she is very uncomfortable and will be home in a few days. She is having alot of chest pain as she did in the past. She also said her left had is swollen probably due to the BP cuff on her arm for such a long time. That was removed today so she hopes that will get better on it's own. I am just so proud of you Jane.....We all love you so much. My thoughts and prayers are will you, Barry and Tim. I hope you have a restfull day.
Love to everyone..
Eileen

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Jane,

Mom (Pat Salmen from Westminster (retiree) wanted me to let you know she says a prayer for you each and every night. She has been thinking of you and hopes you are feeling better soon. Keep fighting the fight, Jane. You can do it!

Maureen Graney